Anyone know German?

Helix

Bronze Member
Jul 27, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett gti 2500, Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this picture today at an estate sale... The man was in his 90's and was in Germay during ww2. What does it say translated into English? 015.JPG Thanks for the help in advance.

I tried to translate it. I was thinking it's some SS shrine...

Upvote 0
Yes I have found out how to translate English to German. The problem is with translating, is it a D or an O.. ? makes a world of difference, I don't know German.

Upvote 0
Can you type it out or take another picture? Some letters are hard to see from the picture.

Upvote 0
016.JPG I turned the flash off, best pic I can get with my camera.. The photo is small 1"x 1 1/2 "

Upvote 0
"Alles mas ihr fcid fcid boutch midz tmd allies .. my eyes are bad I cant read the rest..

Allies something?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I think it is from a speech Hitler made in 1936.

I found this- in German and translated:

Hitler-Rede vom 30.01.1936, zitiert nach Domarus, Bd.1, S.570: "Alles, was ihr seid, seid ihr durch mich, und alles, was ich bin, bin ich nur durch euch allein.

Hitler's speech of 1/30/1936, quoted in Domarus, Vol.1, S.570: " Everything that you are, you are by me, and everything I am, I'm only through you alone .

Upvote 0
A load of crap if you ask me but hten no one did... So I'll translate it anyway:

"Alles, was ihr seid, seid ihr durch mich, und alles, was ich bin, bin ich nur durch euch allein.

All that you are you are through (because of) me, all that I am I am only through (because of) you....

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back