Greenie
Jun 21, 2016
San Francisco
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Garrett 350
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello - I found this a while back and I have no idea what it is.
Does anyone know what this item might be?

Thank you!
image.jpegimage.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 114
SB,
Welcome to Treasure Net !!
You'll see a pic of your medallion on this page. https://books.google.com/books?id=Q...n nor v g rex charlotta amalia regina&f=true
If you can read or translate Latin (from my post above) you should have the full description of this medallion--a fantastic find !!
Start at the bottom and scroll up about three pages to "Part II Section V, #9 on page XXXVIII (not XXXVIIII)
Don....

Upvote 0
Dude its from the Illuminati. Thats what their members carry around, they just show that at any place they want to buy something and they get stuff for free.

Congrats man,

But seriously, no idea, but it looks really cool.

Upvote 0
Thank you so much you guys for your help thus far! I now know more than I did . What's funny is that I found another coin close by in the same search grid I made. It's Danish too.

I found both items in Galeston area beach.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 109
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Upvote 0
I would pound that area!!! Great finds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Upvote 0
I'll keep you guys up to date. I'm in Punta Gorda this week and heading over to blind pass beach I think it's called tomorrow morning during low tide. I'm visiting friends in Neb. In a couple weeks and hitting up a farm homestead for bottles and coins.

I'll post pics as I get them.

Upvote 0
Hey - I went looking for the image you mentioned - I didn't find it on the pages you suggested. Did I misunderstand you?

Upvote 0
I found it based on Don's suggestion.

Also found it in an 1842 coin book printed in German.

Here is the Bing Translator version of the description:

[FONT=&quot]ADHUC'SEX 'LUSTRA' SI PERSINT.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Two[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]female[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]figures[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]with[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]torches[/FONT][FONT=&quot],[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]namely[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Denmark [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]and[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Norway[/FONT][FONT=&quot],[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]holding[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]an[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]oval[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]shield[/FONT][FONT=&quot],[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]whereupon[/FONT][FONT=&quot]:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]DE[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]SEX[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]LUST'CON:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]lCHRIST[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]'[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]ET[/FONT][FONT=&quot] | [/FONT][FONT=&quot]CHARL'AMA[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]l[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]25[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]'IUNl[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]1697' FEL'1ABSOL.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Between[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]them[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]a[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]burning[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]altar[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]with[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]the[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]inscription[/FONT][FONT=&quot]:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]VOT[/FONT][FONT=&quot],[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]at[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]which[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]the[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Danish[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]and[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]the[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Norwegian[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]shield[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]are[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]ajar.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]In[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]the[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]sections[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]GRATUL[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. [/FONT][FONT=&quot](Medal[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]on[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]the[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]30-year old[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]happy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]marriage[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]of the[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]King[/FONT][FONT=&quot].)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] `[/FONT]

coin.jpg

Upvote 0
Wow... um...
EHHH HEM...

Banner... for both coins as far as I am concerned.

Well done.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back