Anyone else get a private message like this one?

I've read all the posts since I responded early on.

Of course I'm the essentially paranoid sort who thinks everyone is out to get him = NOT....

But I do have my concerns. As all of this "confusion" seems to calm down, here comes yet another NEW Member exhorting even more treasure leads....

I do believe I'll just keep my eyes on the ground right in front of me. Too much going on here, and I once had a 24 day marriage to a woman who thought I walked on water - and that cost $1,000 a day outta my bank account before I sent her home .....

And from that duhhhhh...... Maybe I went on a carnival game!

NOLA_Ken's advice is helpful. I now know his opinion of how the city might regard my request. I think it's important to have a postive approach in order to get a positive outcome. The city has formally requested it's citizen's to step up and help make the City greener. City of New Orleans - Trees . I hope to contact such a person at some point. From there it shouldn't be hard to buy some trees for the city and hopefully gain the access that will achieve the recovery of one of these old clay pots.

Last edited:
Ken
New here and live in Mississippi I was wondering do you know if you can metal detect in the city park in New Orleans?
Thanks for any info you can give.
Chester

Good news. City of New Orleans okay'd the permit to dig. We'll be so lucky if when we dig we find this 30 year old clay pot.

Good news. City of New Orleans okay'd the permit to dig. We'll be so lucky if when we dig we find this 30 year old clay pot.

wow Erexere, that is cool when is the dig,ill just check Q4T

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back