Jul 4, 2017
Turners Falls Ma
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thankyou
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1512348192.965339.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1512348210.961759.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1512348222.759037.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1512348240.565852.jpg

Looks to be Pot Metal or corroded aluminum, is this correct? If so, a guess on age would be 100 years (give or take 20). Only a guess. As to what it was part of, I have nothing.

Upvote 0
Does the hole go all the way through the round part? Reminds me of a valve handle, the flat part would hit the stop so you couldn't push it too far one way or the other.

Upvote 0
Hinge maybe? The one pic looks like the end view of a modern door hinge. Another pic looks like a suitcase type latch.

Upvote 0
Looks to be Pot Metal or corroded aluminum, is this correct? If so, a guess on age would be 100 years (give or take 20). Only a guess. As to what it’s was part of, I have nothing.

I think it Aluminum and definitely corroded, in the hole I thought it was an exploded battery but dunno 🤷*♂️

Upvote 0
Does the hole go all the way through the round part? Reminds me of a valve handle, the flat part would hit the stop so you couldn't push it too far one way or the other.

Yes, I just poked a screwdriver through the hole. I agree could be some kinda valve handle

Upvote 0
Welcome to tnet you will find many things that will not be identified!!!!

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back