Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• 0403000951king.jpg
    0403000951king.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 423
bigcypresshunter said:
It might be Roman.
You might be right, a better picture(closer) might help, could be some sort of Buckle :dontknow: it has the Zoomorphic look of a Roman Buckle :)

SS

Upvote 0
It is "Ouroboros" In alchemy it is the sign for completion.
In the Gnostic religion it is the great world serpent, symbolising the the enclosure of the whole world.Also known as Nahash and Nehushtan.
Arid.

Upvote 0
As stated, symbol of infinity or immortality. Could be old. Hard to tell from your pic. Even the 'bigger' one... ::)

They still make them as pendants. Better pics will bring better answers.

DCMatt

Upvote 0
the objest was found 5 feet away from a 1787 copper and was 8 in deep .....looks like it could have been a pin or small buckle at one time

Upvote 0
pinebarrens1 said:
When you enlarge a digital picture, the pixels will remain the same so the picture gets blurry. The only way to make the picture better is to take another properly focused picture with a higher resolution. If you need any help I can make some suggestions. Of most importance is to use the flower icon setting and remain still, pausing halfway, while pushing the shutter button, to allow an autofocus lens to adjust.
http://www.digicamhelp.com/taking-photos/basic-techniques/shutter-button/

Attachments

• 2-step-shutterbutton.gif
    2-step-shutterbutton.gif
    4.2 KB · Views: 231
Upvote 0
I Like it!!!!!!! You can mail it to me!!!!!! LOL that is one nice ring!!! Chug Ok dont mail it i was joking !!! But i still like It!!!!

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back