Any "assault rifle" owners in here?

idowa

Jan 21, 2012
Palouse, WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I bought my Bushmaster V-Match carbine in 1997 for hunting coyotes...

Picture631.jpg

Now, all these years later, I have it modified for home/camp defense; and it is still effective on coyotes out to 150 yds...

100_0074.jpg

Who else has an evil assault rifle that hasn't assaulted anyone?

Custom build in a M&P lower.

DDLES Glock mag lower I am building a 9mm SBR

Bushmaster XM15 in 7.62x39

Norinco SKS

But my heart is in BP and early cartridge guns. A few more than I have pics of.

Yep..

Attachments

• assualt who.bmp
    285.7 KB · Views: 69
btw idowa, you DO know that the barrel shroud (the thing that goes up according to some idiotic lawmaker that gets paid big bucks and a lifetime of taxpayer-paid benefits for being ignorant) has been determined to make that rifle much more deadly than a rifle without one.

As Schultz would have said" I know NAAAAATHInG"

Don't let anyone mention I own this, please. Swat teams will break down my door!!!photo.JPG

I own a riffle and no it has not assaulted anyone...However the riffle itself has been assaulted by the left.

Hey, can I report this as a hate crime?!!!?

SKS, which I take along in the wilderness areas. Bears, badgers, cougars, wolves, and other carnivorous wildlife don't always stick to their usual menu. Out here, it is a necessity. Even downtown Boise gets a few visits from some of these cougars, who WILL STALK anything. They aren't picky when it comes to mealtime.

Does this count?
image.jpg

In all seriousness,no.

SKS, which I take along in the wilderness areas. Bears, badgers, cougars, wolves, and other carnivorous wildlife don't always stick to their usual menu. Out here, it is a necessity. Even downtown Boise gets a few visits from some of these cougars, who WILL STALK anything. They aren't picky when it comes to mealtime.

Dam I'm to old for a cougar. (You know eye's ain't what they were) need a scope :laughing7:

All I've got are "BB' guns. You could probably classify them as "assault rifles", they have assaulted tin cans, and paper. Oh and by the way, BB stands for bear buster.

I don't have anything that looks like that but, I do have a very nice set of ball peen hammers I could 'assault' someone with if it came to it. Does that count? Please don't rat me out. There not registered.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back