Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• 101_0170.JPG
    101_0170.JPG
    106.3 KB · Views: 893
Upvote 0
You need to stop biting your nails (as my Mum would say) :D :D nice picture

CRUSADER.....yeah I know, my mom used to tell me the same thing! Now I just rip 'em off ;D

Great find ... seems like the only thing I can find at the tot lots is a lot of wood chips and gum wrappers... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Tot lots gave me 2 of my 3 gold for this season, a 14k ring + a 14k earring. :thumbsup:

I WOULD LOVE TO FIND A TOT-LOT RING LIKE THAT. :thumbsup:

If I found a ring like that,Id bite my nails to! Awsome find :thumbsup:

Check the local Newspaper archives for weddings/engagements on that date, I bet she would love to have her ring back :icon_sunny:

well given the size of the ring (4) and the date inscribed inside (probably her birthday) I would guess it was lost by a student at that school. I suppose I could check with the lost and found and see if anyone has asked if a gold diamond ring has been found. Anyone have a take on this?

looking 4 a partner..

I have good imformation to where the texas omaha bank robery money is,i am looking 4 some one from texas to help me look.... this bank was robbed back in the 1930's and my grand farther was one of the possie, who went out try 2 catch the people who robbed the bank.. the money was never found!!! I just want to see if someone would reply to my post,, this is not a joke! if u would like to learn more please reply..

Congrats on the gold! That is strange as a few friends have noticed a serious drop in gold and silver finds at tot lots since the economy sucks. Good luck and HH, Mike

Thanks for the replies y'all.......

Superficialbob- actually it's only my second gold ring in two weeks....wish it was four

Stormfighter- your theory about the gloves and the cold could have some merit to this situation.

Have fun everyone!
Rick

INK-A-LOT I saw yer post, try making a new topic in General Discussion on this site, you may get more replies.........NGE

Congrats on finding gold. Very nice ring. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back