Another SPECtacular Day?!?!

P

Pugsley6485

Had another average day I guess. This was really only my 3rd time out with my MD. Found 2 Quarters (1997 and 2002), and 1 Dime (1994), and of course with the usually trash of Pop tab and Beer Cap, but found something unusually about 3 inc down. A pair of glass, and they are in pretty decent shape. Wonder what the story is behind these. Found the clad at our soccer fields here and found the class and others at a site I found in the woods. I hope to get out tomorrow and finish out the soccer fields in the morning and I hope to check out our fairgrounds here. Till tomorrow. HH and GL.

Attachments

• Day3MD2.jpg
    Day3MD2.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 251
Upvote 0
good deal!

find more, dig more, post more!

HH

Lonewolfe

interesting about the glasses, pug. are they adult size? or maybe a child's? maybe a kid who hated the idea he/she had to wear glasses and "lost" them in the woods! I was in 4th grade when I got my first pair. "accidentally" broke them across the nose bridge piece.....BAD IDEA! LOL Still wear glasses today at the ripe old age of 52! LOL

keep up the good hunting!

barb

I am assuming they are adult sized because of the size, and you cannot tell from the picture but they have bifocals in them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back