Another first Big Silver and a great 6 silver day with Jewlery

bamadigtab

Apr 2, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is from a hunt I did several weeks back not today hope you enjoy.

Had a great day out today, was out about 4 hours maybe a little less. I've only been out 2 times this year the first I found a real ugly rosie. Today I found another first for me BIG SILVER, A Walker, very nice. I found 15 wheats and 6 silver coins and a sterling silver ring about 3/8 inch wide, and about size 5. A small ring but hey sterling. The walker was my 3rd silver coin of the day, but it did have friends in the same hole was a wheat and also the 42 washington quarter. I was as Phil on Duck Dynasty says,"Happy, Happy, Happy". I also found a nice small compact and a copper WOW token coin that was the same size of the half I found. If any one has any info on the WOW coin please give me feed back. My list of silver coins are as follows: 3 mercs, 1 Walker, 1 Washington, and 1 silver war nickle, making a total of 7 silvers for the year. Not as good as some but still not to bad for only 2 hunts this year. I'm, "Happy, Happy, Happy" LOL. Well here is the vid and as always pictures are below

IMG_0782.jpgIMG_0799.jpgIMG_0800.jpgIMG_0801.jpgIMG_0802.jpgIMG_0803.jpgIMG_0804.jpgIMG_0805.jpgIMG_0806.jpgIMG_0807.jpgIMG_0808.jpgIMG_0809.jpgIMG_0810.jpgIMG_0811.jpgIMG_0812.jpgIMG_0798.jpgIMG_0797.jpgIMG_0783.jpgIMG_0784.jpgIMG_0785.jpgIMG_0786.jpgIMG_0787.jpgIMG_0788.jpgIMG_0789.jpgIMG_0790.jpgIMG_0791.jpgIMG_0792.jpgIMG_0793.jpgIMG_0794.jpgIMG_0795.jpgIMG_0796.jpgIMG_0813.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 7
I can also post my 3 five gallon buckets of can slaw that's going to the scrap heap for recycling if you want as well :laughing7::laughing9:
o no, PLEASE DON'T, i'm already having nightmares from all the trash i dig:sadsmiley:it's sad but true ,we have to go through alot of trash to find a little treasure.some folks use a bit to much discrimination and leave all that trash, nickles and gold behind.:icon_scratch:

o no, PLEASE DON'T, i'm already having nightmares from all the trash i dig:sadsmiley:it's sad but true ,we have to go through alot of trash to find a little treasure.some folks use a bit to much discrimination and leave all that trash, nickles and gold behind.:icon_scratch:

:laughing9: Yep! .... I do spare a lot of tab signals when digging in yards. I am good at covering my tracks but I do try to just hit those nickle signals and the bottle caps on up simply because I don't want to over do it and get a bad rep in the neighborhood. I've learned those good signals and even though I'm sure I might miss a few good targets, I work harder at preserving the quality of the property I hunt seeing I hunt lot's of private home sites. So with that in mind, I think I do pretty well at finding those nickle's I have several rolls of modern nickles I've dug and quiet a few nice gold rings:gold-bracelet: but many more junk ones :BangHead:than good ones.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back