🙋 WANTED Angus Mackirk Alaskan flair sluice

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From what I am seeing it looks like Angus Mackirk is out of business ? Looking for a decent big sluice like the Alaskan flare if anybody has one please get in touch with me had one once and I sold everything out and now I'm trying to get back into it or if anybody has a Thomas Creek sluice I would be probably interested in one of those as well

Good luck, please be aware that since you are not charter member only charter members can reply with offers, per our rules there must always be a charter member involved in every sale, either as the buyer or as the seller.

They were out of Idaho for years then sold to an outfit in Canada. From what I've seen and heard, they are no longer made. It was their biggest sluice. Might try the ole' E-Bay and save your search with e-mail notifications. It's crazy how many rare things I've been looking for that pop-up eventually.

Good luck, please be aware that since you are not charter member only charter members can reply with offers, per our rules there must always be a charter member involved in every sale, either as the buyer or as the seller.
Okay I'm sorry I didn't realize that as a buyer I had to be that as well thank you I'm sorry I will not post again but I'll be coming to charter member I do apologize

Okay I'm sorry I didn't realize that as a buyer I had to be that as well thank you I'm sorry I will not post again but I'll be coming to charter member I do apologize
No apologies needed at all! You don't have to be cm as buyer, only that there must be a charter member involved in sale, either as buyer or seller.

If you are charter member then anyone can make offer to sell to you, if you are not cm then only cm can offer to sell, any other offers would be deleted.

Got it!

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back