And the scandals just keep coming

It seems that this Administration is vying for the emmy for most unbelievable reality show. Not only have they proven dysfunctional, but also unreliable. It seems thay=t they hold the truth in such high esteem, they seldom use it!

And these are the people that think they know what is best for us:BangHead:

The Obama administration amounts to this:
images

Isn't it wonderful how the media can be just fine with the government messing with ordinary citizen's lives, but when THEY are the ones being screwed they start screaming bloody murder. Maybe if they hadn't been pimping for bigger government, under Obama, all these years, they wouldn't be in this situation. Do we dare hope maybe they'll wake up?
Jim

Isn't it wonderful how the media can be just fine with the government messing with ordinary citizen's lives, but when THEY are the ones being screwed they start screaming bloody murder. Maybe if they hadn't been pimping for bigger government, under Obama, all these years, they wouldn't be in this situation. Do we dare hope maybe they'll wake up?
Jim
I hope they wake up, but unfortunately that call from the white house is going to come in and put the media back in their place. End result is media is turned back into being sheep.

This ends up being a non story.

You keep putting you head in the lion's mouth and sooner or later the lion takes it off.
I'm Ok with the government going after leakers of classified information. O's admin clamping down on this **** shows the new sherriff isn't going to put up with the staus quo of endangering the American people just to get a scoop. This isn't Pulitzer material. AP making a mountain out of a mole hill.

This ends up being a non story.

You keep putting you head in the lion's mouth and sooner or later the lion takes it off.
I'm Ok with the government going after leakers of classified information. O's admin clamping down on this **** shows the new sherriff isn't going to put up with the staus quo of endangering the American people just to get a scoop. This isn't Pulitzer material. AP making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Dude, are you serious? The new sherriff is behind this stuff!!! He is the one endangering citizens!!! Remember fast and furrious??? Ap is not making a mountain out of a mole hill, this criminal administration is violating the bill of rights all the time! Maybe your ok with your rights being trampled but most of us patriots are not!!!!!!!!:banghead:

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

These people need to read the constitution.:evil5:

They call the constitution a living document and at the same time they are doing there best to kill it:banghead:

They call the constitution a living document and at the same time they are doing there best to kill it:banghead:

X 2. :banghead::banghead:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

The only aim at it when it rears up its ugly head.

Attachments

• image-2816710554.jpg
    image-2816710554.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 83

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back