philippines
Detector(s) used
Garrett gti2500 pro with eagle eye treasure hound
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pot.jpg
the marker form like a triangle ,,, 1 foot
high,,, the stone with a curve sign is
facing east. what is the possible meaning...?

yes.... i found it here..in the philippines
have you any idea about this sign..?

looks like a yamashita sign..pit near by the sign says the next clue is underground..so look for a triangle of trees with a lump of rocks and stone nearby..that will be the opening of your pit..the two circles say 2 meters, 2 leagues, or 2 something..a form of measurements...look for slash marks on a old palm tree.,..or an ancient mango tree..
good luck and be careful take pics of any large boulders with marks on them..
oro bro
rangl

Last edited:
thanks rangler your comment is impressive...
there are 3pcs. of stone form like like a tripod or a triangle..
one piece on stone facing east had a marker on it.

send clear photo of sign for my best interpretation -I dont know all of yamashitas signs but they are based on spanish treasure code, that I do know..
the pit will be at the end of the way the triangle is pointing..and due east is the yama favorite sign because as an utra nationalist..the japanese battle flag is a raising sun..which everone knows is due east ie the raising sun..so it is confirmation, stil would like to see a pic of the sign...if you dig into the pit - know it has death traps..like every spanish cache...water traps at the depth of the water table. is the favorite of yama and the boys..local stream nearby? that could be used as sthe water trap as well..do your research on other pinoys who have dug pits..tell no one if you find a pit, your local police are corrupt and will steal anyting you manage to find in the pit...comouflage your operations..have a cover story about your work..keep your mouth shut if you hope to get any thing for your efforts..I will help all I can - try to keep you out of danger in the pit..never pull any rusty wire, make be made to denotate a land mine.as it was for one pinoy...at the water table depth you will hit hardened concrete or cement..it is a plug holding back the water table flooding trap..also for l ocal streams clay pipe charged and filled with water down in your pit..waiting for you to smash it with your pick and flood you pit forever..beware of other death traps..let me know if you are going to dig in the pit, I will fill you in on all the dangers..
use extreme caution in the pit
oro for the living and the informed
ranler

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back