Oct 25, 2020
Reno Nevada summers, Las Vegas winters
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 400, Nokta Simplex+, Nokta Legend, Nokta Accupoint
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got permission to hunt an older ranch house just outside of Reno before the bulldozers come in and level it. Pretty tough hunting with 3' high weeds all around, but I gave it my best.
IMG_7128.jpg

I thought the token was kinda cool, comes from a bar/restaurant that was in Seattle.
IMG_7130.jpg
IMG_7131.jpg

IMG_7129.jpg

The weeds...
IMG_7117.JPG
IMG_7118.JPG

Upvote 34
Got permission to hunt an older ranch house just outside of Reno before the bulldozers come in and level it. Pretty tough hunting with 3' high weeds all around, but I gave it my best.
View attachment 2152594

I thought the token was kinda cool, comes from a bar/restaurant that was in Seattle.
View attachment 2152596View attachment 2152597
View attachment 2152598

The weeds...
View attachment 2152599View attachment 2152600
Nice going, I know it’s hard swinging in tall weeds for sure

Neat safety pin, I’ve not seen one like it. Great finds all around from what looks like a cool spot.

View attachment 2152594

View attachment 2152596View attachment 2152597
View attachment 2152598

The weeds...
View attachment 2152599View attachment 2152600
really cool group of saves, love the button and the token, wtg

Nice finds! Bring a weed whacker and get the rest. That hill in the background looks huntable. I'd hit that too if you can.

I've had success using old plywood laying around and using it to smash down the weeds and detect on top of it. Moving it to dig gets a little annoying if there are lots of targets...
I like cudamarks idea and also the fact that it looks like less vegetation growing on it.

You did great. Good job getting the goodies before it got all demolished.

I'd hit it again as the dozers will flatten the weeds and such.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back