26.9 KB · Views: 932
  • vilages.jpg
    vilages.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 964
  • crew.jpg
    crew.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 928
Upvote 0
Dear Sir,or Madam, If you are being watched by gov't officials ,and are illegally getting treasure....You Deserve to get busted,and if this is the case.......I hope you get your just reward!...............How does that work anyway,using another I.P. address?
How are you getting away with doing that .?....Are you a computer genius as well ?
We on this forum have very little, if anything to hide.......We use our own I.P. addresses,and don't mind telling each other what we use or where we find our treasure..Even .Where we live is stated on alot of our Avitars,and we (for the most part) will tell a fellow treasure hunter ALL We Can to be helpful....I noticed you took your location out of your profile.....Where was that....Mesopotamia ? Madagascar..? I know it started with an.... M....................... Anyway..........Dear Sir or Madam, If it is like you said and the treasure you found is legal and on the Up and Up..Then I would Apology........But if you are hiding Out from the law and are Treasure hunting and doing illegal things with your computer....Well then.......have fun till the gov't catches you ........Because the fun will be done when they do......And besides,,, I know you will miss all this razzing ! Thanx Dear Sir or Madam ..
Hear That Beep ?.....Thanks for posting this Old but incredible find.......Hear That Beep ?... I found your old pager number !
CONGRATS ON YOUR SENIOR MEMBER STATS.....................................yOUR GONNA BE A HEROOOOOOOOOOOO SooN !
MY BAD MY BAD MY BAD MY BAD . MY BAD MY BAD MY BAD MY BAD MY BAD MADYBAD Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh M I Ba-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-d MY BAD MY BAD MY BAD MY BADMY BAD MY BAD MY BAD MY BADMY BAD MY BAD MY BAD MY BADMY BAD MY BAD MY BAD MY BAD MY BAD MY BAD MY BAD MY BAD MY BAD MY BAD MY BAD MY BAD

1: well im already HERO? ::)

second: i working with real family guys who have document`s of their old families old treasure understand? i dont have anything with law because that do NOT belong to country which is founded. like i say your fother leave u a document which u cannot understand and u try to figure out with professional locator.

so i dont see anything illegal here at this work your finds is also not yours but u still keep it questions is from your finds to my finds is 2 different things....

if u found a big treasure i guess u will not report to the law because u deserve that... Not 10% of that treasure in money, or dissapiring with your whole family here laws is another and in the USA is another laws so try understand this.

Regards

Mystro7 said:
Let me know if ya want 25 grand, heck ill even set it all up!

25 grand whatfor? still dont understand u????

Sorry for the Sarcasm but if you REALLY WANT TO KNOW.. About the $25,000 U.S. Cash Money .......OR...ANYTHING >>>>>>>>>YOU DON"T UNDERSTAND..........Please make a PUBLIC post here in YOUR LANGUAGE......along with YOUR ENGLISH.....and if I can not answer you in YOUR LANGUAGE..Either I or.SOMEONE WILL..........Please state in your post what your language is for all to see........Most of us live in Multi-lingual neighborhoods......and will get you a proper translation in Your Language.....As well as English.....For All to Read...........
We would NOT WANT YOU TO MISS OUT ON $25,000 U.S. DOLLARS...............BUT......IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED,,,,,,,THEN WHY WOULD YOU BE POSTING WITH US......?
NO P.M.'S public post only AND NO LOST OR FORGOTTEN LANGUAGES PLEASE !

sorry i do not understand u? who are u to ask me what is my own language?

also i dont need any 25 grands from anyone im here to friendly chat and share my finds or my friends finds

Regards

brla said:
sorry i do not understand u? who are u to ask me what is my own language?

also i dont need any 25 grands from anyone im here to friendly chat and share my finds or my friends finds

Regards
Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup, I thought so !. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ;D :o ;D

I'm done, this is the last post of brla's I will even read..............Way too fishy for me!!!, he can't even tell us what country he is from, or what country the treasure he claims to have found came from. I can't see the point behind all of this. Yeah, he can peck his way around this site, post pictures, etc. etc., but all of a sudden doesn't understand what we mean by the 25,000? Who wouldn't want 25,000 for nothing? Stop all of this nonsense brla!

bob

Your all funny, brla did not find this treasure. I looked at this find in a magazine or online somewhere else and the people in the picture at the top of this post found the treasure. I don't think brla is one of those guys you all have been tricked.

HH!!

Attachments

• sadfaces.jpg
    sadfaces.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 373
  • sadfaces.jpg
    sadfaces.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 369
There might be some credibility here. If he really is in the Balkans, they have no laws regarding treasure hunting and detecting. IP masquerading is easier than you think, I've played with it but have no reason to use it. BRLA has not said what type of LRL he is using, even though I have asked twice, Hmmm! The coin with the "M" is definitely a Byzantine coin from 500-600 AD in very nice condition. I'm awaiting some facts and dates from BRLA, it could be plausible. If you have seen this on another site somewhere, give the facts and not some kind of blah blah I think I uhh! Where is the site you saw this or documentation? I have also emailed BRLA but have not received an answer, another Hmmm. I'm curious about this! HH, Mike

OMG this is so funny I'm about to lose it. Glad I kept reading. Brla what was the point of this sharade???

HA!! HA!!
;D

MAYBE...He Was Just Really Really Bored....?

:D

Attachments

• bored.gif
    bored.gif
    33.7 KB · Views: 339

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back