alabama

yes at Alabama Gold camp a few years back when Lonnie and Miner Mike was there! i had a great time,id like to go back but fuel prices keep me close to home.

Last year kids and I went dredging a few times to Alabama Gold Camp, went with a friend to his places a couple times and went a few times to other places. Where you live smitty?

Yes plenty of gold in gods country

My advise is to stay out of the camps as the ground there get plenty of people working it
If your just looking for a good time then there's nothing wrong with them but I like to work or dredge areas that someone didnt work just a week
Ago ...

Good luck

Yep, went three days ag, and 10 days ago.

Alabama Gold Camp is a good place to learn. They do dig up pretty good pay dirt for panning or highbanking. Just too far for me. I also like to find my own places to prospect.

Well we have a clear 10 day forecast for once this week. My power jet should be here tomorrow. So I can put the dredge together. Then off to Coosas county hope y'all find some.

Here's best clean up last year 1/4 oz funny thing is it only took about 20 min of dredging

Just all day to get to that special spot

Attachments

• image-3955855582.jpg
    image-3955855582.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 163

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back