AHHH Cant BELIEVE IT,, RECOVERED MULE CENT

jailedLincon87

Nov 13, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
man check out these two finds i just pulled out a roll,, Im speechless THE 1959-D mule and a 1967 copper dime DSC01772.JPG DSC01774 (1).JPG i have had some amazing luck this week

Upvote 2
when a coin has a transition period , it means its been changed /altered/ or updated in some way,,, examples : the close AM and far AM changes on obverse - or 1982 headache transition, small date large date , wheat penny to the memorial penny,, these are just some of the transitions ... when they happen, your c chances of finding the old transition that next year even know its been changed,,, ,, dont quote me tho,, im just a noob

Keep on with what you are doing. We all learn as we go. Never let anyone discourage you. I don't honestly believe anyone meant to down you. This is a great site with many people that will help you along. I look forward to future posts.

i appreciate that, i came here to share that love too, i have so much to show ,, i just dont want to overkill it,, im sending out my secret double eagle this week, i cant wait

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back