AHA...SILVER... AGAIN!

melnatcat

Mar 9, 2005
Central Minnesota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We went back over to the church again and this time we found a 1946 silver quarter (about 6" deep)!? It was about 8 feet to the south of where the silver dime was.? There is the area around the church and around the school to detect.? Right now we are detecting the hill (across the parking lot) that leads into the swampy pond.? The kids use it for a sliding hill when the pond is frozen.? The dog enjoys metal detecting too!? He went for a swim yesterday!? It's rainy today, so I can get some 'inside' work done' before the hubby has a hissy fit...he's getting jealous...I am spending more time with my detector than I am with him!

Melnatcat? ?

Upvote 0
first off, NICE find! I recently found a 1950 quarter and it was beutiful!

My girlfriend gets jealous of me always out metal detecting also but i learned a trick, If I BEG her to go with me for about an hour before I go she gets tired of my asking her to go with me so she will just say... no, have a nice time... hope you find something!! ;D

Way to go Melnatcat, Lets see some pics. Sounds like a great area. HH

Well shoot give him a title with you when you MDing and make him you official digger. ;D
I've forgotten what silver sounds like in my headphones, so you've done great with hunting the church.
My best silvers were found at an old church site last year with a V and shielded nic. along with a half dime 1860 all within a foot of each other.I'll be going back there as soon as I can.
Well keep on hunting and teach hubby how to wash dishes when you are hunting, I wash them so I can go hunting,
??? come to think of it everything I do is to get hunting time .
::) ??? My wife gets me to do things so she can have time to do things OK ??? And I do extra stuff for her so I can be allowed time to hunt :- ?do I see a catch 22 in there for us men ?:-[ I think sOOOOO. :-

;D :D :D ;D

? ?HH and have a great day
Red

Okay guys...heres a pic. I am still learning how to use the camera...crop etc. hopefully they come out right! :)

Attachments

• silver coins.JPG
    silver coins.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 306

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back