Against my better judgement...

COUNTRY GIRL said:
af1733 said:
Sara77 said:
Not that I don't like your photo but personally I can't get enough of Pennywise! If you don't read The King then you won't know what the heck I'm talking about. :D
Why do you think I left Pennywise as my avatar rather than putting my own pic there? ;)

(Big SK fan)

Me too! How about Dean Koonz? Still think my favorite King book was Needful Things. "IT" was great, Pet cemetary scared the daylights out of me.
Koontz's The Bad Place was my favorite.

As far as SK goes, it's be tough. Book-wise, I'd say The Stand.

But short story-wise....Dolan's Cadillac or Roadwork.

As Richard Bachman? Rage.... That's a great read.

Oh man don't get me going! Have you read Odd Thomas yet? Love Bachman alos. Need any books let me know, I'll send them. If you haven't read Odd Thomas, I can send it to you? Awesome book!

COUNTRY GIRL said:
Oh man don't get me going! Have you read Odd Thomas yet? Love Bachman alos. Need any books let me know, I'll send them. If you haven't read Odd Thomas, I can send it to you? Awesome book!
Right now my mother-in-law has Odd Thomas, and I'm supposed to be getting it from her when she finished with it.

Really waiting on the last Harry Potter now. It's a shame the series had to end, huh?

I hate endings. I'll sometimes put a book down when I get to the last 20 pages or so just so it lasts a little longer, wait until the next day. I read Odd Thomas in 3 days (only because I had to work or it would have been quicker), got book 2 the other day, not sure when the 3rd comes out. Let me know what you think of it.

COUNTRY GIRL said:
I hate endings. I'll sometimes put a book down when I get to the last 20 pages or so just so it lasts a little longer, wait until the next day. I read Odd Thomas in 3 days (only because I had to work or it would have been quicker), got book 2 the other day, not sure when the 3rd comes out. Let me know what you think of it.
I do the same thing, but I can't hold back on the last 20 pages. I'll let you know about Odd Thomas when I get to it.

Hiya AF,

Nice to see ya!! You sure are more handsome than that clown. ;D

;) RR

River Rat said:
Hiya AF,

Nice to see ya!! You sure are more handsome than that clown. ;D

;) RR
You have to admit that his hair has a lot more body than mine. ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back