Again nice finds... A.H. Eagle WWI, silver, seals, Napoleon...

lazooro

Sep 27, 2008
Sezana
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, TESORO TEJON
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had some luck and also found 2€, for a beer, in same spot as eagle!!

I found even Roman lead, Silver star??...Not sure about the eagle but it seems that shield was maybe plated or emailed and was attached to the eagle??

Greetings and HH

Attachments

• DSC05122.JPG
    DSC05122.JPG
    360.4 KB · Views: 1,336
Upvote 0
Well, I'm glad that you finally found Napoleon......he's been missing for several years, and more than a few people have
been looking for him. :tongue3: Seriously, you had a great hunt. Great assortment, some nice older coins, and a few
silver. Here in S. Korea I find one silver coin per year, if that. They just didn't use silver or gold coins.
Great hunt. Keep posting.

The Austrian coat of arms is very good, very good . Ossi :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

Attachments

• tenonten.gif
    tenonten.gif
    627 bytes · Views: 1,063
ossi said:
The Austrian coat of arms is very good, very good . Ossi :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:
Yes it is amazing :hello:

I noticed you blanked out a find that points to your location - very wise :thumbsup:

The Eagle piece is for what exactly?

Hello, unfortunately, only pieces of Ossi

Attachments

• Kép 079.jpg
    Kép 079.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 1,293
I would go back and look for the gun that went with that clip :dontknow:

Jonnie

Great Badge .....congrats !

CRUSADER said:
I noticed you blanked out a find that points to your location - very wise :thumbsup:

I blanked because i mixed up one seal from last hunt... :tongue3: and my location is right up of that blank spot ::)

I would really like to know the meaning of that eagle..it is heavy and i believe it is not from uniform...maybe some shield, armour, weapon???? :icon_scratch:

hikeinmts said:
Well, I'm glad that you finally found Napoleon......he's been missing for several years, and more than a few people have
been looking for him. :tongue3: Seriously, you had a great hunt. Great assortment, some nice older coins, and a few
silver. Here in S. Korea I find one silver coin per year, if that. They just didn't use silver or gold coins.
Great hunt. Keep posting.

wow didn't know about Napoleon!!! Thank you!!!

Greetings HH

LaZoOro said:
CRUSADER said:

I blanked because i mixed up one seal from last hunt... :tongue3: and my sopt is right up that blank spot ::)

I would really like to know the meaning of that eagle..it is heavy and i believe it is not from uniform...maybe some shield, armour, weapon???? :icon_scratch:
OK, my thoughts were its a Sword handguard. The blade went through the hole and attached to the grip/handle.

Fabulous hunt!!

CRUSADER said:
LaZoOro said:
CRUSADER said:

I blanked because i mixed up one seal from last hunt... :tongue3: and my sopt is right up that blank spot ::)

OK, my thoughts were its a Sword handguard. The blade went through the hole and attached to the grip/handle.

YES YES YES!!! That is a great idea!!! :hello2:
I also believe that it is used handguard because there are several cuts on the eagle (tail)!!!!
Hopefully i will find the match..
Thank you again :icon_sunny:

Very nice group finds and very good cleaning job on all of them, :thumbsup: !

TommNJ

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back