DANGLANGLEY

Silver Member
Oct 3, 2006
Wartburg, Tennessee, U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went back to the field where I found the V nickel and the barber dime for a little bit this evening and the first signal I got said quarter to half back and forth. I cut out a plug and saw dimes in a long row. I dug all of them out and counted them...50 all in a row....My first roll of dimes found. The paper had rotted away but I was beside myself for a little bit. They are all clad dimes but I'm very happy tonight. I had 3 nickels but one has gotten misplaced. That button has mother of pearl on the front and a metal back. You all have a good one :) :) :)

DANGLANGLEY

Attachments

• IMG_3914.JPG
    IMG_3914.JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 998
  • IMG_3921.JPG
    IMG_3921.JPG
    26.5 KB · Views: 984
Upvote 0
COUNTRY GIRL said:
Some kid must have lost there ice cream money. I'd have been tickled pink to find that. I'd be curious as to the dates too?
Thanks for all of the nice comments. I never expected that I would ever find a roll of coins. That just shows anything can happen. The dates of the dimes ranged from 1967 to 1993 I believe. You all have a good one.

DANGLANGLEY

Nice bunch of loot!! WTG

Cool find indeed. Would've been fantastic if they were all silver. :) I found a roll of wheaties 8 or 9 yrs ago all in a row, and next to it was a lonely Merc. Lotsa fun.
HH, Mike in NJ

I had a similar find last year only it was 50 pennies... It is so cool to keep pulling out coins...

Congrats DPSB

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back