S

SASQUASH

Attachments

• arrrowhead.JPG
    arrrowhead.JPG
    4.8 KB · Views: 1,142
Upvote 0
Re: AFTER 15 YR's MY FIRST AROWHEAD

That is cool! I found a possble spear head and now I just noticed something on a flat rock that looks like a scrapping tool. It has what looks like a drawing on it.The way the rock looks is different it is broke and was not worked like a arrow head..If you look at it with a magnafier glass you can ,see figures and what looks like a face and and animal shape.Maybe I am just seeing natural rock formation, butto me it doesis not just look like regular stuff.

That is cool! I found a possble spear head and now I just noticed something on a flat rock that looks like a scrapping tool. It has what looks like a drawing on it.The way the rock looks is different it is ?broke and was not worked like a arrow head..If you look at it with a magnafier glass you can ,see figures and what looks like a face and and animal shape.Maybe I am just seeing natural rock formation, but to me it does not just look like regular stuff.

nice find sasquash!! when you find that near perfect point you'll be sweating, breathing hard, and your heart will skip to a rumba!!!
thats what usually happens when i pull a good point out of the dirt...!
H.H. searcher

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back