Ace Finds Cache

Fishstank

Sep 18, 2007
3rd Gen. Arizona Native
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, Ace 250, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Ace Find's Cache

I had some time today to do a little detecting. So I went over to my grandfather's house that was built in 1915. (old on the west coast) I started in the backyard. I've been detecting this backyard for a couple of months now and decided to swing the coil real
slow. I get this mixed penny, dime signal. I pinpoint the section and it reads like a two foot stretch. I'm
thinking it's probably a metal pipe or something. So I start digging and out pops two pennies stuck together. Then another and another. Then a dime and another and another. I ended up with 17 pennies and 5 dimes OUT OF ONE HOLE!!!

I was super psyched!! I have no pic's cause it was all clad and you all know what that crap looks like.

I was hoping for a glass jar full of coins but didn't find any. Also found a quarter and penny in another hole. All clad.

Thanks for reading and happy hunting!!!

Fishstank :thumbsup:

Re: Ace Find's Cache

It sounds like your grandfather's place is loaded with coins. Congrats on finding such a large batch of coins. I bet it made your day! :hello2:

That's a pinpoint signal most would pass on. Great job getting a gut feeling to dig!

Thanks John and Khouse.

I have passed through this yard so many times. I'm surprised I missed. But I did have a fresh set of batteries in the machine.

Hey do any of you think the performance of the F2 is any better than the Ace?

Any help would do.

Fishstank

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back