Apr 1, 2021
Illinois
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Denise-Nokta Legend/Garrett Apex Nox600
Bob-AT Max/ Nox800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Had some time off this week and the weather was grand for February! Lots of holes but not much amazing. Got a nice little car with the wheels still on. Got a reins guide, MO tax token, a watch winder key and a couple dog tags. Bob found all the jewelry in one little area next to an old tree. The blingy one is marked 925 but I suspect someone got rooked πŸ˜€. Got some wheats and a merc.
I got the cutest tiny sad iron!! I squealed when I knocked the dirt off and saw what it was!! Would evaporust work on this or would it totally dissolve it? It is so tiny!
Any idea what the black thing is with the clip thing on the back? Looks like jewelry or a button?
Any idea on the spike looking thing is? It is super light.
Nothing spectacular but we had a great fun winter break!!

Attachments

• 20240212_191250(1).jpg
    20240212_191250(1).jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 90
  • 20240212_192127.jpg
    20240212_192127.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 69
  • 20240212_191250.jpg
    20240212_191250.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 60
  • 20240212_191820.jpg
    20240212_191820.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 69
Upvote 15
Great teamwork..
Congratulations on the great finds
Thanks for sharing

Solid variety of age there. I found that same makeup compact at a farmhouse here. Must have been the choice for farmers wives. : P You gonna see if you can still get that free pager?

Nice Finds. : )

Solid variety of age there. I found that same makeup compact at a farmhouse here. Must have been the choice for farmers wives. : P You gonna see if you can still get that free pager?

Nice Finds. : )
Not gonna lie, that pager offer made me smile!! I had to keep it!!

Had some time off this week and the weather was grand for February! Lots of holes but not much amazing. Got a nice little car with the wheels still on. Got a reins guide, MO tax token, a watch winder key and a couple dog tags. Bob found all the jewelry in one little area next to an old tree. The blingy one is marked 925 but I suspect someone got rooked πŸ˜€. Got some wheats and a merc.
I got the cutest tiny sad iron!! I squealed when I knocked the dirt off and saw what it was!! Would evaporust work on this or would it totally dissolve it? It is so tiny!
Any idea what the black thing is with the clip thing on the back? Looks like jewelry or a button?
Any idea on the spike looking thing is? It is super light.
Nothing spectacular but we had a great fun winter break!!
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

I'd say it's a button, maybe just a decorative one. The spike looks like the bottom end of a sign post. I'd soak the "iron" if it was mine. Otherwise, it's just a rusted lump IMO.

I'd say it's a button, maybe just a decorative one. The spike looks like the bottom end of a sign post. I'd soak the "iron" if it was mine. Otherwise, it's just a rusted lump IMO.
Yeah, I think I will soak it. Fingers crossed!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back