A Video Of Most my finding (20min) So get some popcorn :)

timekiller

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2009
Morehead City / Newport NC
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hang on Pete I want to see it but Gold Rush is coming on,lol. I will watch it though as you find some killer stuff.

Hang on Pete I want to see it but Gold Rush is coming on,lol. I will watch it though as you find some killer stuff.
Your good anyway Tnmountains,can't remember how to get a video to tnet from facebook???????

Last edited:
I watched the whole show. I can tell you are very proud of your collection. You have it displayed very well and I like the idea of the posters with the information about the items.

I watched the whole show. I can tell you are very proud of your collection. You have it displayed very well and I like the idea of the posters with the information about the items.
Thanks,there's quite a few old coins not shown & some other items but that's it.I guess when you put so much effort & time in it you kinda have no choice then to like what you've found.I know there's other collections that may be worth more in value but in raity for where one lives I'm happy with what I've been blessed to find.
Here's some of the coins....
https://www.facebook.com/pete.lozic...08134478513.1073741836.100007380192543&type=3
Some of the other things I've found here....
https://www.facebook.com/pete.lozic...46758017984.1073741832.100007380192543&type=3

Here's a video showing how even at 41yrs old I still love to play in the snow.:laughing7: Hey we don't get it here on the coast of N.C. very often.:thumbsup:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1400721920183801&set=vb.100007380192543&type=3&theater

Last edited:
Is there a way to put it on YouTube? Not a fan of government sites like Facebook. Don't and will not have an account...

Sounds cool...

Is there a way to put it on YouTube? Not a fan of government sites like Facebook. Don't and will not have an account...

Sounds cool...
I think you can see them now without a account,I had to make them public.:dontknow: If you can't,sorry Glen I've never posted on youtube.:sadsmiley: But really what the Hell ain't run by the Gov.:BangHead: If I started thinking that way through life I'm not sure were I would hide maybe a whole in the bottom of the sea??? If they don't have nothing better to do with their time then to !@#$ with me then they truly are a sad bunch.:laughing7:
Take Care,
Pete,:hello:

Awesome display of finds.
Though I would be more worried about the public than the government.
I'd be worried my house would wind up broken too.

Awesome display of finds.
Though I would be more worried about the public than the government.
I'd be worried my house would wind up broken too.
Yea that's todays world,:sadsmiley: Two words for that "HOT LEAD" :laughing7:
Take Care,
Gator,:hello:

I liked the video and you have some very nice pieces. My only complaint is no commentary. I wish you would have explained what each item was and where it was found.

You're right Reap, but when I posted it to facebook I was only planning on friends & family seeing it. And new I just as well stay basic with it. Maybe when I get use to this new camera deal & posting videos I'll get it done better.
Take Care,
Pete

Thanks for making the video accessible. Really nice stuff you have accumulated! I did notice the fob information but could not read it. I have found one and it seems similar to the one in the photo but I have a hard time seeing it. I would love any info on mine as I am having a hard time. I believe it is a French or English king? If you could help in any way I would love any info to help I'd mine. I can send you my email if you could send me photos to see.

Anyway. Thanks in advance.

Not trying to steal a thread. I tried to message you and it would not allow it?

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140204_083901.png
    ForumRunner_20140204_083901.png
    638.6 KB · Views: 68
  • ForumRunner_20140204_084039.png
    ForumRunner_20140204_084039.png
    505.6 KB · Views: 65
  • ForumRunner_20140204_084138.png
    ForumRunner_20140204_084138.png
    600.5 KB · Views: 56
Thanks for making the video accessible. Really nice stuff you have accumulated! I did notice the fob information but could not read it. I have found one and it seems similar to the one in the photo but I have a hard time seeing it. I would love any info on mine as I am having a hard time. I believe it is a French or English king? If you could help in any way I would love any info to help I'd mine. I can send you my email if you could send me photos to see.

Anyway. Thanks in advance.

Not trying to steal a thread. I tried to message you and it would not allow it?
Here you go Glen,you should see some similar.
1st link has 20 pages on them......
UK Finds Database - - - UKDFD
2nd link....
seals
See if this will help you glen maybe so.
Take Care,
Pete,:hello:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back