a triangular shaped rock with a word "japan" engraved on it

Jul 2, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello everybody..... i am new in treasurenet i wrote this thread after i have registered on this site with a bright vision that somebody could help me about what i have seen on a place of my uncle... somewhere in the eastern coast of davao oriental, philippines. you can google map the place. well it all start when my uncle transfers his business to that place (i will tell the exact name to somebody i can trust). after 3 months out there and his family, he met this person that is native to said place. they know much that this person trusted him in which before they get closed that said person investigates the background of my uncle. he told to my uncle about the rock that was seen by his wife while she was finding shells on the shore.... a rain came and so she found this cave like boulder beside a cliff. she go there to let the rain pass. while inside on that cave like boulder she noticed this triangular shaped rock stuck on the ceiling of the cave... she grab her knife she for collecting shells and get that strange rock. and then brought it to his husband. the man let my uncle to see to him that said rock. but my uncle had no background of treasure hunting.. he try to barrow it to his friend to bring it to my father which has some known folk stories about gen. yamashita's treasure. my father confirmed that it was a real sign of a treasure but he said maybe it is difficult to trace where is the exact direction it was placed by the japanese. he told me to go there and investigate the place. after one week i went to that place and took some survey and observation about the place. what i have observed was there was a big rock forming a sheep pointing its nose to the other side of the shore, a boulder was there with a big arrow on top pointing to the direction where the cave was located. then i saw on top of the cave a four lines horizontal with 3 lines crossing vertical. it is very difficult to find the exact area without an MD. after i reported my investigation to my father, he said that i have to look somebody that i can trust that has this machine that can helped to identify where would that believed hidden treasure was placed. 8 months later, i went back to the place not for treasure hunting but for visiting my uncle. when he said a locale in there accidentally found 12 burmese gold bars 1 kilometer away from the sight were i conducted an investigation. i believed that, that gold bars he had found was not the treasure i have investigated because there was no other sign i have recorded during my investigation. i prepare my self to go back and i wanted to investigate the place that 12 bars was found. the place was like of the place i have investigated before, filled with boulders, and in side of a cliff, the hallow trace where they dug out the gold bars was forming triangle, and it was only mounted in the side of the cliff. i went to the sea look for any signs, the only thing that is visible was an arrow drawn on the tip of big diamond shape boulder. and the direction was not coming from the sight where i first investigated. so i have a conclusion that the entire area was a place where japanese hide there loot and the first sight i have investigated is a possible medium size treasure for they put a sign which is really different from the one had discovered which has 12 bars in it.

well, over all it is difficult to make a decision without the help of a real MD. to all interested person whom i can trust, we can have our partnership for this project. you cant see my identification on my profile for security purposes, but just reply this thread for us to know each other.. i hope i can find a person here in treasurenet to help me about this project.

one thing is that is it true that the sign triangle means treasure under 3 big rocks or trees? pls help....:treasurechest:

-pearl of the orient

hello guys, its been a long time since my last visit here in our forum... but i have something which was i have promised to you, the image of the sign... here they are....
1.jpg7.jpg8.jpg2.jpg
pls. give me your suggestions and comments about my prospect.... i really need your help....

Last edited:
Upvote 0
That looks to be a piece of broken ceramic That once read "made in japan"
Witch would mean its either from 1921 -1941 or is post ww2, 1952 or after.
I see no reason to think it has anything to do with treasure.
But I hope you find gold ,with or without signs.

Here is a link explaining Japanese product marks...

History of Made in Japan Ceramics | eBay

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Upvote 0
but sir, have you seen that arrow on the last picture? and that thing was seen stuck at the ceiling of a cave like boulder, facing upside down that the arrow pointing towards the floor. the question is, what does that small piece of crap doing out there if it has no purpose? how do that thing put it in there, is it by nature or by human?

Upvote 0
Yes I see the thing that looks like an arrow, Its half of a hole that was in the object before it was broke.
Garbage can be found anywhere it does not need a reason to be there other than it is discarded garbage.
Like i said I see no reason to believe it has to do with treasure.
I would help you search If I was there but I would not expect to find treasure because of a piece of broken pottery.
Just because thats not a treasure marker does not mean you wont find valuable or interesting items if you detect the area.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back