Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A "Recycled" find,one of a kind??

Well it's been a while since I was able to get out and to some hunting.Got out yesterday for about 4 hours,tried a new spot.It was a newly graded lot in town.I didn't do too bad,I found an old key,$2.16 in clad,6 wheaties and my first buffalo nickel,but the thing that intrigued me the most was this keychain fob(I guess).It is made out of old parts.The button in the center says"littlearth",it's held by an old watch cog?(maybe).The whole thing is encircled by a chrome(and rust)bicycle chain,there is also an old bottlecap on the backside that's flanged out to keep it in place.I haven't run a search on "littlearth" yet,but I found this thing to be pretty interesting.It's not too rusted so I don't think it's old but I think it's pretty cool.What do you all think?

Attachments

• KEY FOB 1.jpg
    KEY FOB 1.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 377
  • KEY FOB 2.jpg
    KEY FOB 2.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 365
Upvote 0
Re: A "Recycled" find,one of a kind??

LITTLEARTH MADE IT FROM RECYCLED PARTS :D COOL

Any Chance the Cap said HARLEY ? they used to make Belts with Harley Caps on them

Coin_Saver-how'd ya guess!It is from "the wrong side of the tracks"I had to turn down 3 hookers while I was hunting ;)LOL jeff of pa-thanks 8) ps-nothing on the bottlecap pic.2 shows the bottlecap side.battlecat -thanks for the link!Dooley-yeah right! :D

Very cool.... um... artifact! I like that they used recycled materials that way! Hey great link Battlecat, I'm in Tampa we should get togeather on a hunt! 8)

Not bad at all, one thing about MDing is you don't have to pay hard earnded money for stuff like that. Never ceases to amaze me what pops out of bround. HH

Congrats on the Buffalo. Cool Fob, very interesting. 8)

LittleEarth is a recycled goods manufactore in Pittsburgh. The make some pretty cool stuff and sell it nation wide.
hi 2 all. new guy here.......cya..jeff, also in PA

Where You at in PA D.F. ?

yes here in pgh. i work in the south side but live about 25 miles east near murrysvile;..jeff2

I'm WAY across the Susquehanna from you Jeff? ? ?; HH, Jeff of pa ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back