A Loyal Whites Dude

Re: A Loyal White's Dude

Yarrum said:
Mate, great pic. You could use that as your avatar.

No I think the avatar he already has is better. Whites' oughta get a copy of that pic though Kirk. They'll probably put you right on the cover like kind of a Whites' GQ Mag or something. Speaking of pics of people in detector brouchures, they all crack me up. And this is ALL manufacturers, not just Whites'. Everyone in the pics are nice and clean, no dirty fingernails or worn-through knees on their jeans. Their detectors all look like they just came out of the box (which they did). Anyone with an Explorer S, XS, or II knows what THEY look like after a few years of serious huntin'! Then these nice clean people with their nice sparkly detectors have piles of coins and jewelry with nary a pulltab, .22 casing, or zinc mason lid to be seen! I've always thought those brochure pics are hilarious!!!

Anyway, thanks for sharing the pic and just WAIT until I get our commo section to put Photoshop on my computer! :D :D :D

Just kiddin' I won't mess with it!!!

HH,
SgtSki

Re: A Loyal White's Dude

You guys keep telling him how handsome he is he will have to get a bigger set of head phones for his detecor

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back