Oct 25, 2020
Reno Nevada summers, Las Vegas winters
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 400, Nokta Simplex+, Nokta Legend, Nokta Accupoint
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Started off this morning at a little local park. Somebody cleaned up all the dimes and quarters but left all the nickels, pennies, pull tabs and...gold!
Got the child's 10k gold bracelet and not much else. So I decided to head to a spot where there was a farmers market yesterday.
Plenty of clad there! $23.72 in clad, to be exact.
Also got some keys, some bling, a 10 cents Euro, a heel from a #5 driver and some little piece of carved wood with a $20 price sticker on the back. :dontknow:
IMG_7527.jpg

IMG_7529.JPG

IMG_7530.JPG

Upvote 27
Started off this morning at a little local park. Somebody cleaned up all the dimes and quarters but left all the nickels, pennies, pull tabs and...gold!
Got the child's 10k gold bracelet and not much else. So I decided to head to a spot where there was a farmers market yesterday.
Also got some keys, some bling, a 10 cents Euro, a heel from a #5 driver and some little piece of carved wood with a $20 price sticker on the back. :dontknow:
View attachment 2164000
View attachment 2164001
View attachment 2164002
All that in a days hunting!
Oh my aching back just looking at it all.
That's a serious haul in anyone's book 👍👍

WOW NICE FINDS :) Did you get tired of digging ? Thanks for posting

View attachment 2164000
View attachment 2164001
View attachment 2164002
that's a lot a clad! love some gold too, wtg

Great day of hunting! Congratulations on all the finds! Thanks for sharing with us and giving us some encouragement.

View attachment 2164000
View attachment 2164001
View attachment 2164002
Well done buddy

View attachment 2164000
View attachment 2164001
View attachment 2164002
Awesome Hunt!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back