a great eyeball find.........

randall61

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2004
Guntersville,Alabama
Detector(s) used
fisher 1236x2,viper trident
went to a jobsite this afternoon,right behind the GA dome (where facolns play)
talked with the sup.he said during the 1800s this spot was the train station.I had some time before concrete so I looked around & found old pottery,glass fragments,I was thinking this is a good sign.There was a huge pile of dirt,so I walked around looking
& laying right on top was this 1899 indian.wow blew me away.but its holed,but i'll
take it.the sup gave me permission to hunt the whole area on the weekends,hopefully
their will be more finds.

thanks for looking,
Randall

Attachments

• GA dome.JPG
    GA dome.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 807
  • dirt pile.JPG
    dirt pile.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 796
  • indian.JPG
    indian.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 792
Upvote 0
Looks like a good sign, Randy!!! Congrats on that new site to hunt!!

Good luck! Nana :)

cool find....someone was hungry.Cookie.....coin....Aum..mum...mu..mmm!!!!

My eye's are alway's looking at the ground.....Congrat's on the OK and IH.Keep us posted!!

You found that Indian in that hyge pile of dirt? That's like finding a needle in a hey stack. Way to go, and good luck hunting it this weekend.

Whoa, what luck! Did they scrape the top off or are they just going to fill over the top of whats there?

Cool find, that is right next to a fire station I work at sometimes. Atlanta Fire Station #1. I knew that looked familar. Congrats.

Looks like it will be a great place,cant wait to see your finds. I dont guess you saw Michael Vick at practice did ya'??? ::) ...d2

Good eyes you got there! :D Nice to get permission to hunt that place. Good luck and keep us posted. HH

Desertfox

nice find too bad its holed :-\ but i hope you give that place a good going over with your md, keep us posted and goodluck ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back