A few resent finds.

SEANO

Sep 16, 2010
New England
Detector(s) used
Sold them all.
A few recent finds from garage/estate sales.

Been crazy busy, which has lead to not much posting :( but here are a few items. :)

Jar of Skeleton Keys. Paid $15
WW2 Patches and Buttons. (one patch is WW1, any guesses?) Paid $20
Early Pharmacy items, paid over $200. These are a very small fraction of the finds, I have 5 large boxes full of all kinds of great items. Many jars, and bottles are full with "stuff". The items are all from a pharmacy that closed in 1910-1911. Great find and very collectable.

Recent not Resent in the title. Can't seem to fix it. :(

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_0799.JPG
    IMG_0799.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_0788.JPG
    IMG_0788.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_0797.JPG
    IMG_0797.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_0798.jpg
    IMG_0798.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
I see one patch that was used during both wars. That'd be the 92nd Infantry. Have you tested these with a UV/black light? Nice finds, looks like a bunch of stuff that I would have bought.

SEANO said:
Been crazy busy, which has lead to not much posting :( but here are a few items. :)

Jar of Skeleton Keys. Paid $15
WW2 Patches and Buttons. (one patch is WW1, any guesses?) Paid $20
Early Pharmacy items, paid over $200. These are a very small fraction of the finds, I have 5 large boxes full of all kinds of great items. Many jars, and bottles are full with "stuff". The items are all from a pharmacy that closed in 1910-1911. Great find and very collectable.

Recent not Resent in the title. Can't seem to fix it. :(

Thanks for looking!

Nice! Love the keys!

diggumup man you know something about everything, very inspirational. I try to be a jack of all trades it ain't easy though with the diversity of finds out there

Vintage pharmecuticals are big time collectables in the medical field; and those Drs. can afford to pay.

How so? Just a collector thing? Again sorry for the noobish questions

And costumes, props, decoration, artwork... Skeleton keys could fit into a bunch of genres: Gothic/vampire, steampunk, Victorian, pirates, Old West, etc., etc. Just a guess, but with Halloween coming up it shouldn't be too hard to find them a new home 8-)

My wife has been grouping 3 keys on a chain and wearing then selling them.
She cleaned me out!

Nice finds . Ive done good with med bottles on ebay . Skeleton keys always sell good and fast . Just like ball jars . Lots of crafters and the other mentioned groups like them . Meaning that you can get bid wars :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back