A dog to remember

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A friend of mine stopped by yesterday, his 13 yrs of love and friendship had passed. He was taking his dog friend to be buried. I felt sory for him, and I avoid that sorrow of something attached, passing myself.
I didn't ask to bury his dog in my yard, I have plenty of room. But now I'm curious! We are all attached to our familiars, our family, loved ones, pets, clothes and phones, ect. But the attachment to the first three would connect stronger. Love must be a connection also, weather it's love of an animal, or an animals love for you, a connection is there.
The connection between love might be a long connection, meaning it could last years between any separation in this world after death.
Is the connection between things that love in life, still maintained during death, and can it be dowsed?
I wish he buried the dog here. Was their a connection line available to be dowsed to its owner, after the dog was buried? If so how long would a connection line from life to death last..
What would I dowse, if I dowsed around the outside of a cemetery? Multiple connection lines, from the dead to the living?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back