Dr.Tones

Jan 7, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had a great day and had a cool opportunity to hang out with my grandpa and my dad for a bit while we did some dirt fishin. Grandpa's an old dredger and has done a little detecting in his time but not for a while. Today my dad showed up with grandpa and we decided to take a drive to the older part of town to see if we couldn't turn something up. We ended up at a house that was built in 1903 and wouldn't you know it, the first repeatable signal was a 10k gold ring with ice! I was fully expecting to find a nickel because the CTX had her pegged at a 12:13 at 5". Needless to say we were all pretty excited and I think grandpa was pretty impressed because he had to call all of his friends right that minute! I love that guy. Anyway, they took off because the rest of the yard sucked and I met up Dirt Digler for a hunt. Pounded out three mercs and a war nickel and Dirt popped an SLQ right in front of me! That turd schwaggler! Happy hunting!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 165
Upvote 3
A good, successful hunt for all involved but what a cool deal to have all 3 generations detecting together!

SPLENDID! YOU GUYS ROCK! :laughing7: :hello2: :occasion18: :notworthy: In a couple weeks, we'll have a 3-generation dig here when my older daughter & her two boys from VA join my son & me here in CA for a week or so. While we five get loud & giddy detecting, my younger daughter and my husband will have fun some other way cuz they think we're totally cookoo for our hobby, lol. HAVE FUN! Andi

fantastic finds!, and 3 generations of diggers out is awesome! good for you!!

outstanding.gif
Outstanding finds and super building memories with your family Dr.Tones. Thanks for sharing...

My son is a turd swaggler also.

I'm still working on getting my kids into mding. Lookin into purchasing a good unit for them to share for now.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back