blugotti1

Bronze Member
Jan 19, 2009
GA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys. Hope everyone is doing great! I got out this morning a bit before it started raining on me and found a few things. I did get one silver plated button and it has the number "3" stamped on it?? Never found one with that or didn't notice it. And i think I found a scabbard tip?? Not sure. All the years of hunting civil war and rev camps and never found one. If anyone knows, please let me know..And lastly, a fired musket ball.. So thanks everyone for stopping by and any help.HH!!!

Attachments

• rev finds2.jpg
    rev finds2.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 64
  • rev finds3.jpg
    rev finds3.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 44
  • rev finds4.jpg
    rev finds4.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 45
Upvote 8
Does anyone know if the middle piece in the pictures is a bayonet tip or scabbard tip? It is hollow and triangle shaped inside.

Hey guys. Hope everyone is doing great! I got out this morning a bit before it started raining on me and found a few things. I did get one silver plated button and it has the number "3" stamped on it?? Never found one with that or didn't notice it. And i think I found a scabbard tip?? Not sure. All the years of hunting civil war and rev camps and never found one. If anyone knows, please let me know..And lastly, a fired musket ball.. So thanks everyone for stopping by and any help.HH!!!
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back