A 30 min Silver.

goldenapples

Aug 23, 2007
So.California
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE Sunray X-1 Probe Sunray Gold Phones
Well here it is my Tenth Silver coin since i pick up a Detector 8-9 months ago ;D ;D WhoooHoooo i cant belive i made it to to ten.

So anyhow here's the scoop I'll be working over in an older part of Los Angeles for some afternoons a week for awhile so that opens up a "hole" lot of old parks in that area, So on my way home today i stopped at a little park i've eyed before and BAM my fifth target was a 43 war Nickle only my second one of these ;D I was happy Figured the 30mins i'd been there had let some of the LA traffic clear a bit a went on my way.
IMG_0902.jpg

IMG_0903.jpg

And one of all my Silver. :D
IMG_0905.jpg

Upvote 0
WTG Jon on your silver war nickle and your tenth silver coin . You have picked up some great finds in the last few months congrats bud . Now go get ten more before the years end . I think you should have no problem doing that .... ;D ;D ;D

GC to GA: one sweet pile of silver!

HH
-GC

Thanks for all your replies,

Plehbah the shallowest Silver i've dug was 3" and the deepest maybe 6-7" that seems to be my detectors max depth in avarage ground on coins, right now im using a old White's Eagle spectrum.

GC it sure feels good in the hand.

Ratman Eight of this babies where found in parks you brought me to so thanks bud.

goldenapples said:
Thanks for all your replies,

Plehbah the shallowest Silver i've dug was 3" and the deepest maybe 6-7" that seems to be my detectors max depth in avarage ground on coins, right now im using a old White's Eagle spectrum.

GC it sure feels good in the hand.

Ratman Eight of this babies where found in parks you to me to so thanks bud.

Old White's strikes again! Good job, bud, on the wilver haul. You will be showing up Captn_SE next year...;)...someone has to compete with that detectorist. :D

HH!

Kirk

Congrats on the silver and that is a great way to let the traffic clear out. That Whites Eagle is still a good machine. HH, Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back