8th Hunt Of Soccer Field Yeilds Silver

piggman1

Silver Member
Apr 7, 2007
Austin, TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Compass X-100, Whites Beach Hunter ID, 2 Whites Spectrum XLT's
Went back to the soccer field before dark this evening. It seems I can't give it up until I find at least one ring, it's becoming an obsession. Well, once again the elusive ring avoided me, but I did find a silver Rosie! It quenched my thirst for awhile, but I can't give up until I completed my quest. I think I'm going to city and apply for official pull tab collector for their parks.

Attachments

• SOCCER FIELD 4.jpg
    SOCCER FIELD 4.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 343
  • 8th HUNT.JPG
    8th HUNT.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 348
  • 8th HUNT2.JPG
    8th HUNT2.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 338
Upvote 0
Store opens the day after I die. My kids won't know what to do with all of it, I don't even think they know what it is, much less what went into finding it.

Congrats on the sweet silver PM!! Hope there's more there waiting for you...and a ring or two also!

Smiles!
BDoo

Pman,
You're hunting that field like a C.S.I. agent!

I'm impressed and entertained by your detection stylings!

Congratulations on the silver dime!

Ridley

I have found some 22 bullets slugs out there, kind of makes you wonder, especially when you can tell they have penetrated something.

Sweet find piggman... I'm going to hunt a big portion of a soccer field today... Especially after seeing all the goodies you have found in these two fields...

HH Robert

Nice diggs buddy! Nice silver too.
The rings are really hiding there.....

Keep safe...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back