8 1/4" INDIAN SPEARPOINT

1ZZZMAN1

Oct 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought this wooden case of Arrowheads at a Garage Sale out in the country almost 15 years ago. It has a centerpiece SPEARPOINT that is 8 1/4" x 2 1/8" and in perfect condition; no chips and symetry are great.

I have no clue what "type" it is, or how old it is, or if the story he gave me about finding them all when he was part of the crew building Sun City in Georgetown, TX is valid or if they are really from somewhere else.
Value would be nice as there are about 65 total. I bought them for $75 because I liked them.

SPEARPOINT_8+.jpgSPEARPOINT_8+2.jpgKnife5.jpgKnife1r.jpgknife2.jpg

Last edited:
You definitely got your money's worth. In fact, that was a fantastic deal for you. I'm no expert so i'll bump this thread and ket them tell you what you have. You would get a lot more feedback had you posted in the native american section. Maybe a moderator will move it for you.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Upvote 0
Sun City is not owned by the government.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Welcome to T-Net Izzman. Great looking bunch of knifes and arrowheads. You got a great deal even if the center one turns out to be a "grey ghost".. If you like we can post your frame over in North American artifacts and they can give you a good I.D. I think you did very well.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Sun City there is along a nice creek. and, lots of stuff around Georgetown...... Have found some nice points around the lake, also. very nice

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back