7 hours of heat...lots of keepers and some silver.

silverfreak

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Wherever Silver's Hidin'
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorers and E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is my first post on this forum. I have been reading and looking at it for months. Looks like a great place with lots of friendly hunters...regardless of what brand everyone swings...just like it should be. These came in about 7 hours of hunting and after lots of gatorade. Lots of wheaties. Finally found a Barber dime other than a 1914. The last three found have all been that same date. This one is a 1904. Also found a 1900 Indian cent which is in nasty shape. For some reason all the indian cents I have been finding are corroded...no matter what site I find them at. Happy Hunting

Attachments

• coins11.jpg
    coins11.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 556
  • coins12.jpg
    coins12.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 553
  • coins13.jpg
    coins13.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 532
Upvote 0
Hey hey, nice finds. Love mercs myself just something about them. Welcome to t-net and look forword to your posts. HH L8R

HOWLOW

Welcome and congratulations! Nice mess of silver there.

Regards,

Buckleboy

Great diggins' and welcome to TN!!

Nice pile of coins....

Keep diggin'...

Welcome to Tnet and you are right. This is a great site for all levels and types of detecting no matter what you swing. Nice finds I am still trying to get my first IH. People are friendly and always willing to help out. I am sure you will like posting here.
HH
Roy

Welcome to TNet SF!! Hope you enjoy your time here.

Wonderful lot of nice old coins, congrats and keep em coming. Good luck!

Smiles!
Bdoo

Welcome and great finds. What kind of area were you hunting? Love to hear the story behind your finds. Monty

Welcome to Tnet!

Your persistence and determination payed off well!

Congratulations on the old silver. Especially the Barber!

Ridley

Welcome! I always enjoy pictures of silver, especially Barbers. I might like the sound even better!

Nice finds and welcome to TNet! Don't be such a stranger and keep the post coming.

First off Welcome to TN, glad you are posting.

Second Great finds
and

Third
7 hours in this heat!!!!!!! I bow to you

Congrats on some great finds and enduring 7 hours of this heat!! Very nice!

howlow666 said:
Hey hey, nice finds. Love mercs myself just something about them. Welcome to t-net and look forword to your posts. HH L8R

HOWLOW
Thanks...I'm thrilled to find just one silver each time out. It doesn't always happen though. This was a great day and the coins were popping out for me.

KirkPA said:
I liked the post...also the detector used! Keep it up, buddy!
Thanks Kirk. I've read your posts and they are great. How do you like that shooter coil on the xlpro? I haven't tried it yet.

Monty said:
Welcome and great finds. What kind of area were you hunting? Love to hear the story behind your finds. Monty
Hi Monty.
I was hunting an old ball diamond that has been hit before by me and others. I just went super slow and gridded a small area one way. After the signals were gone I gridded in the exact opposite direction. I would then hit the same area with the smaller coil trying to get in between the trash. We had a ton of rain the night before so I figured the signals would be good. It was just so hot I dont think I could stand that many hours again as there was no shade at all. I took refuge under a small bush at times just because it felt like my face was on fire.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back