old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here are a few from yesterdays short outing.
The first two photo's are a Eden point mid section, notice the diamond shape in the crosssection. The third photo is a nice knife that I found in two pieces, Glued them back together. The next two is a small uniface multi-tool. The end appears to be a spokeshave, and the outer edges are still quite sharp. The last photo is an obsidian tri-notch point.

Attachments

• folder 3 002.JPG
    folder 3 002.JPG
    711 KB · Views: 106
  • folder 3 003.JPG
    folder 3 003.JPG
    749.2 KB · Views: 90
  • folder 3 001.JPG
    folder 3 001.JPG
    686.3 KB · Views: 102
  • folder 3 004.JPG
    folder 3 004.JPG
    453.7 KB · Views: 99
  • folder 3 006.JPG
    folder 3 006.JPG
    629.6 KB · Views: 107
  • folder 3 005.JPG
    folder 3 005.JPG
    834.9 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Those are nice really finds O.D., congrats and thanks for posting.
That obsidian point is awesome.

Yeah as I was reading your post (which I do read them) I had to go straight to the point. I bet you were thrilled when you found that one. Very nice find sir.

Yeah as I was reading your post (which I do read them) I had to go straight to the point. I bet you were thrilled when you found that one. Very nice find sir.

The base ear was barely sticking out of the ground, and the mid-section was covered up by a piece of sagebrush. If it wasn't for the sun glistening off that small base section I would not have seen it. Yes I was a little pumped finding it since it has been a while since I found a half way decent obsidian point. My wife found one a week or two back.

Those tri notch as you call them always remind me of the pringles potatoes chip mustache. Nice hunt good to see you get out and find a few :thumbsup:

nice finds congrats HH

hey hey old digger
we wanna bump this once as it is a fine little batch of goodies
you did good friend dennis

larson1951

my fav.base on a point,thanks old digger for the peek.

Thanks to all for your comments and viewing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back