45 minutes gives a hand full of relics...

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A quick 45 minute hunt with a friend today yielded some nice relics. Called my friend and asked if he wanted to detect, said he was studying for an exam, college student, but could use a 1 hour break and that’s all the time I had anyway. We set our clocks back 1 hour today which also played a time game, LOL. I changed the tires on the cars today to the winter tires as they are predicting snow next week. Here’s the finds, the lead, a cloth lead seal, a pistol ball and a musket ball.
26Oct08lead.jpg

A few relics. A bullet with some kind of core, I hope it isn’t depleted uranium. A black glass button, what I thought was a weight looks more like an ink well cover, a clay marble and a button.
26Oct08relics.jpg

Three coins, not sure what the left coin is but it is thin, reverse is worn smooth. A 1906 and a 1921.
26Oct08coins.jpg

A nice little pendant that may be an early version of Saint Christopher and a finger ring with a black stone intact, the stone is probably glass but has nice triangular cuts to form the point. HH, Mike
26Oct08Penring.jpg

Upvote 0
Good short hunt, must be loads on that field :thumbsup:

All those keepers in only an hour! 8) Super hunt!! Hate to hear about the 's' word prediction. :-X And we haven't changed the time yet...next weekend I think. I dread it.

Congrats on those awesome finds! Nana :wink:

Sleep, what's that? An extra hour to hunt!

Nice finds for a hr.

I just did the same thing last week. Gonna be snowing here real soon to.

HH Jer

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back