34 COIN CACHE - Five Silver!!!

rayrayvegas

Bronze Member
Jan 2, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
What a day!!! Im having the best year I have ever had detecting, was trying to wait to post till I got everything cleaned up and pics of everything but just to darn excited.went to a new lot I have been wanting to detect for awhile. Not 15 minutes in got a crazy signal, scratchy jumping all over the place but was hitting up to 89 on my Pro so decided to dig, out popped a Walking Liberty half.. thinkin allright good start and rechecked my hole. Lets just say 15 minutes later I had 34 coins. 1 Walking Liberty, 2 silver rosies,1 mercury, 1 silver war nickel, 4 buffalo nickels, 4 1940's nickels and 21 wheat cents.... Basically was just using my pinpointer and digging with coins ranging from 6-9 inches deep. On top of that I also found a Silver medallion, a silver rifle badge, a silver class of 88 pendant, silver spoon, more jewelry which I am cleaning and loads of tokens, cracker jack toy, marbles, and some I am still trying to identify. As soon as I get everything cleaned up I will post more pics..

ForumRunner_20140426_190957.png

ForumRunner_20140426_191023.png

ForumRunner_20140426_191052.png

ForumRunner_20140426_191114.png

ForumRunner_20140426_191648.png

Upvote 35
You Rock rayray! Makes me want to head to Vegas Baby!

Ray I hope this roll you're on continues my man. You've been killing it out there lately. Maybe you should hit the craps table tonight. :/)

Last edited:
What an experience that must have been! Congrats, man. :)

Unbelievable! !! Congrats! What awesome finds!

Great job Ray!! Boy that musta been an incredible feeling! Can't wait to see everything.

Ray, what do you mean by lot? Park?

Diggin, here in the old parts of Vegas there are quite a few lots where houses once stood but have been razed and the lots have been vacant for 50 years or more. Not in very safe neighborhoods but pretty much virgin sites. Loads of trash but well worth the diggin. HH.

Incredible Day Again Ray Ray ! This is a major roll you are on - the detecting Gods and Goddesses are with you bigtime !!!

Heck of a good job!

Way to go Ray, your killing it. I love reading your threads, I get excited and want to fly to Vegas. I still think you should take your whole collection and give Rick a hard time at "Pawn Stars" I love all the cool tokens you find out there, that haul of old coins is really cool. Last summer I had a old coin spill, felt like Christmas.

Awesome Ray !

any sign of what type of container they may have been In ?
Or do you think just perhaps a cardboard Box ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back