3 Supply Banks Involved in Perfect Storm

madwest

Jun 24, 2011
Wisconsin
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm not a huge volume hunter. My volume seems to wax and wane around my amount of available free time.

Anyway, I had 3 out of 4 supply banks gang up on me this week in a way that has never happened before. Who knows, maybe it will turn out to be a blessing.

I am on a will-call ordering system with these banks. I know when their coin order is placed and when the coin comes in (They broke the rules and told me when I asked.). I call the day before they order and ask for them to order me 4 boxes. I usually do 8bx per week, sometimes only 4.

This week:
Bank 1: 4 boxes on Tue as usual. (first two are already searched. '78 proof, no Ag)
Bank 2: 4 boxes from last week, due Thur. weren't ordered, will be here coming Thur. (came in Thur. as promised)
Bank 3: 4 boxes due Wed, only 1 came in. Rest will be here Thur. (came in Thur. as promised)
Bank 4: 4 boxes due Thur, came in on Thur.

I know it's probably a normal AM run for some, but 14 boxes is more than I am used to sitting on at once. I'll plow through them and let ya'all know.

Had to buckle the passenger seat belt to quiet the dinging.

Attachments

• 0927121247.jpg
    0927121247.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 126
Upvote 0
I wish I could spare that much cash even for a couple of days.

Good luck with those boxes

I know it's probably a normal AM run for some, but 14 boxes is more than I am used to sitting on at once. I'll plow through them and let ya'all know.

Stop head back to the bank

I do not mean to be the bearer of bad news but there are only 11 boxes there

Again best of luck in your search

Stop head back to the bank

I do not mean to be the bearer of bad news but there are only 11 boxes there

Again best of luck in your search
2 of the 4 Tuesday boxes are on my breakfast bar at home (other 2 Tue boxes are already searched and dumped). Also at home is 1 of the 4 Wed boxes that did come in yesterday (3 at home + 11 on passenger seat = 14 boxes that must/should be searched and dumped by EOD on Saturday).

Yeah, I better take it easy on the brakes. Coins probably wouldn't hurt the floorboard, but could cave the dash at 60mph.

Heres hoping they're not all silver so you will have some money to put back in your account ;). Good luck with your bank error!

very very nice, when you mentioned perfect storm I envisioned the head tellers on the phone with each other "oh that guy also orders halves from your bank! he orders here too! what the heck is going on let's cut him off!"

The bank i get halfs from told me the days they order and when they come in ...and im not even a member lol

madwest said:
I'm not a huge volume hunter. My volume seems to wax and wane around my amount of available free time.

Anyway, I had 3 out of 4 supply banks gang up on me this week in a way that has never happened before. Who knows, maybe it will turn out to be a blessing.

I am on a will-call ordering system with these banks. I know when their coin order is placed and when the coin comes in (They broke the rules and told me when I asked.). I call the day before they order and ask for them to order me 4 boxes. I usually do 8bx per week, sometimes only 4.

This week:
Bank 1: 4 boxes on Tue as usual. (first two are already searched. '78 proof, no Ag)
Bank 2: 4 boxes from last week, due Thur. weren't ordered, will be here coming Thur. (came in Thur. as promised)
Bank 3: 4 boxes due Wed, only 1 came in. Rest will be here Thur. (came in Thur. as promised)
Bank 4: 4 boxes due Thur, came in on Thur.

Hope you don't half to slam on the brakes!

My guess- 6 90%ers, 18 40%ers and at least 3 skunk boxes. Thanks for the post and for goodness sake, put those boxes in a baby seat!

I've strapped Chinese food to my front seat, but never boxes. EPIC!!

H$H!!
TGB

You better check the right front tire for extreme wear! All that weight! It'd be funny if a cop pulled you over and saw all those boxes!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back