3 spots in 3 hours , hot weather cool finds

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
Knew we were'nt going to be out long this am when the temp in the next county read 78 degrees, at the bank and sure enough we werent. We got to first spot at 8:15 and by 11:30 we were putting the machines awayfor the day. Well enough for whining about the weather. We did hit 3 spots this am and the first one gave up some goodies for both of us. Bobbie got 14k pendent, I got 10k white and yellow gold dolphin bracelet. We both found good amount of clad also. At 3rd spot Bobbie found these 2 foreign coins, any info would be helpful. Our combined total for day $14.40 in clad, 2-gold , some junk jewlery and foreign coins. Congrats to all those that got out today
hh
dave+bobbie

Attachments

• DSCF0095.JPG
    DSCF0095.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 476
  • DSCF0096.JPG
    DSCF0096.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 470
Upvote 0
Omni I feel the heat up here too the heat index has been 105 for the last 3 days, Of course it would help if I would use some common sense such as if you are nearer the coast the humidity will be higher. Or when the sun is hitting straight down dont try to hunt in sand, never said I was the smart one on this team that be Bobbie ;D. But seriously if any you guys ever in this neck of the woods shoot us email we would love to hook up and take you hunting
hh
dave+bobbie

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back