25 October 2010.

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
WHITES MXT ,GARRET ACE150,GARRET SEA HUNT MARK II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello friends!
I returned to one of the fields closest to the house ...." the field of bells " that not been sown.
a half Reale Silver King Carlos IV, a large medieval buckle, a broken pre-Roman coin, five bells, and much more ..... I had to stop hunting in the cold. :(
Greetings! :hello:

Attachments

• a.JPG
    a.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 696
  • b.JPG
    b.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 704
  • c.JPG
    c.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 696
  • d.JPG
    d.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 702
  • h.JPG
    h.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 697
  • g.JPG
    g.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 696
  • f.JPG
    f.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 700
  • e.JPG
    e.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 706
  • i.JPG
    i.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 698
  • j.JPG
    j.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 699
Upvote 0
more pics.... :wink:

Attachments

• 12.JPG
    12.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 687
  • 11.JPG
    11.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 693
sweet relics and some silver to boot!!! MR TUFF

Not such a thing as too cold only too hot :laughing9:

Good bunch of finds, like the Christ figure :icon_thumright:

Nice bag of finds! I have never dug one of those bells intact, LOL. Congrats and HH, Mike

:hello:

Super finds Hispan...that detector of yours must be nearly worn out by now :laughing9:

SS

Mr Tuff said:
sweet relics and some silver to boot!!! MR TUFF
Hi Mr Tuff !
yes ...lately I'm finding many reale ... but some very degraded. :-\

Great mix of finds :icon_thumright: Where's the buttons?

CRUSADER said:
Not such a thing as too cold only too hot :laughing9:

Good bunch of finds, like the Christ figure :icon_thumright:

Hello CRU !
yes ... I am happy with this, (the figures of Christ are made of lead ,prior to 18 th century.) :D

Saabman said:
Sweet finds!!!!
Hi Saabman !!
Welcome to Treasurenet forum !! :hello2:

Bavaria Mike said:
Nice bag of finds! I have never dug one of those bells intact, LOL. Congrats and HH, Mike

Hi Mike ... I explain the enigma of so many bells.
These bells were hanging from the horses and diligences in the 17th and 18th Century, in this area there were many stalls that were at the entrance to the city.
Greetings! :hello:

Silver Searcher said:

Super finds Hispan...that detector of yours must be nearly worn out by now :laughing9:

SS

Hi Silver searcher !

My MXT is dead... can not take all day to hunt with an armored tank ..... I need my Ferrary immediately! :laughing7:
1-I have a screen that VDI with a rubber band, the sugecion broke and the screws are special .. can not find any that laces, if you placed a screw I can punch any computing board that is inside .. .
2 - The exact position button, for years it broke and ... never to ground level are the findings.!!!
3 - The plate of arm was broken and another plate detector.
4 - VDI monitor does not work properly .... always confused soda cans with buckles and coins with lead bullets.
5 - to change the plate twice, the connections were broken.
I am very rough hunting and land in my area is very rocky and dry. :dontknow:

pepperj said:
Great mix of finds :icon_thumright: Where's the buttons?

Hi pepperj !
I found buttons themselves are so simple but not worth displaying. :thumbsup:

HISPAN said:
Silver Searcher said:

SS

My MXT is dead... can not take all day to hunt with an armored tank ..... I need my Ferrary immediately! :laughing7:
1-I have a screen that VDI with a rubber band, the sugecion broke and the screws are special .. can not find any that laces, if you placed a screw I can punch any computing board that is inside .. .
2 - The exact position button, for years it broke and ... never to ground level are the findings.!!!
4 - VDI monitor does not work properly .... always confused soda cans with buckles and coins with lead bullets.

I'd say you need a new one :laughing9:

Your finds are still amazing though :icon_thumleft:

Argentium said:
Hispan , Terrific finds amigo ! I absolutely love the medieval buckle !!!!!!! Argentium.

Hi Argentium!
This buckle is the largest of its kind. 12 to 14 Century. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• huihui 002.JPG
    huihui 002.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 559
shaun7 said:
HISPAN said:
Silver Searcher said:

SS

I'd say you need a new one :laughing9:

Your finds are still amazing though :icon_thumleft:

but I'm not sure ... is that Garrett has released a detector similar to the GMP (only for Europe and its small and poorly trimmed coins) and I want to try before you buy.
Greetings Mate! :hello:

Very nice HISPAN. Those bells are very cool. Do they still have the clakers in them? You as always had a good hunt. If that field was close to my house I would be there every day :hello:
HH
TnMtns

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back