Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had a good outing today. No old coins, but still pulled a 1952 Rosie and a 1957 Washington. Rounding out the trio of finds was this 1890 Buffalo Bill token that was made by NJ Schloss Company from New York. I didn't realize that I had taken a picture of the reverse side of the token. The obverse shows Buffalo Bill riding on his horse and says Buffalo on the left side and Bill on the right side. These items were found in the private yard of a home that was built in 1920.

Attachments

• IMG_5959.jpeg
    IMG_5959.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 52
Upvote 16
Obsolete silver coins are old. Maybe not the age you prefer, but I'm always happy when I go home with just one, let alone a quarter and fanDIMEtastic. The token is probably the find of the day, Grats and thanks for posting.

Had a good outing today. No old coins, but still pulled a 1952 Rosie and a 1957 Washington. Rounding out the trio of finds was this 1890 Buffalo Bill token that was made by NJ Schloss Company from New York. I didn't realize that I had taken a picture of the reverse side of the token. The obverse shows Buffalo Bill riding on his horse and says Buffalo on the left side and Bill on the right side. These items were found in the private yard of a home that was built in 1920.
that's my kind of hunting, well done trezurehunter!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back