XLT, Excalibur ll, E-trac, Explorer 2 xpdeus, minelab 3030

Attachments

• 2dimes098.jpg
    2dimes098.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 112
  • 2dimes097.jpg
    2dimes097.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 117
Man you guys kicked my a#* today. At least I got 8 wheaties ( I think) They're all super green like you said your was. Maybe there's an IH hiding in there somewhere.

So I take it those ultimate frisbee guys left? Or were they playing around you? :laughing7:

Great hunt out there today. Can't wait to get in the water and finally get some pointers from you.

Ha! Someone got L4S if only for a day! Nice coins and keep Jon out of the water, if possible. I got a thing for those bottlecaps in the wetsand.

"They're all super green"

I hate that our soil works havoc on pennies like that. I have been working an area loaded with swampy land and they are particularly corroded. I think most are Indian Heads but I can't tell. What's best to clean them?

Hey Jim, nice hunt :thumbsup:

I think you're one of a select few to ever get the best of Jon :D on the turf :D

Nice Job on the 2 silver day... Sounds like it was a beach hunt from the details, but I could be wrong...

Lookn4seated said:
Man you guys kicked my a#* today. At least I got 8 wheaties ( I think) They're all super green like you said your was. Maybe there's an IH hiding in there somewhere.

So I take it those ultimate frisbee guys left? Or were they playing around you? :laughing7:

Great hunt out there today. Can't wait to get in the water and finally get some pointers from you.

Don't worry L4S, once you learn the 4 tones on the bounty hunter, you'll be doing great.

2 silver a day keeps the withdrawals away! Great hunt Jim. :thumbsup:

CONGRATS ON THE SILVER!

Great finds buddy, 2 more for the treasure chest!!! :icon_pirat:

Great getting out with you, Jim. Thanks for lending me the jacket too! Congrats on the extra silver after we left.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back