2 a.m. police stop

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ATT00001.jpg

An elderly man is stopped by the police around 2 a.m. and is asked where he is going at this time of night. The man replies, "I am on my way to a lecture about gambling, alcohol abuse, and the effects it has on the human body, as well as smoking and staying out late."
The officer then asks, "Really? Who is giving that lecture at this time of night?"
The man replies, "That would be my wife."

Red
hello.gif

Good one, Red....thanks.
Jim

RED!!! LMAO Yup I know Im I the dod House!!!!

Heard that lecture, its not free either. No neat little snacks to go with it. no smile. Hard to find a come back.
Tried once,fell in the door with a couple bags of groceries(must have made some other stops too!)and was greeted with"drunk again!" blah and on.
Picked my self up on one leg and crutches and politely said "i could do that sober too!.":drunken_smilie::nono:

Heard that lecture, its not free either. No neat little snacks to go with it. no smile. Hard to find a come back.
Tried once,fell in the door with a couple bags of groceries(must have made some other stops too!)and was greeted with"drunk again!" blah and on.
Picked my self up on one leg and crutches and politely said "i could do that sober too!.":drunken_smilie::nono:
My experience has been that when confronted with that situation the only appropriate response to an irate spouse is ,"YES, DEAR"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back