Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After the domestics were done and I iced most of my body parts for a good 45 minutes felt kind of frisky so out I went with Aqua Guru in tow. Was a tad concerning as Nogo had a low front passenger tire. Promptly inflated his ego at the nearest gas station continuing on to local watering holes....no not the kind you drink! Water was very warm as we have had a 3 day heat wave. Water was filled with flailing rugrats getting relief from the heat. Found the water very relaxing and invigorating till it hit about waist high and my voice went up a few octaves! Was hoping that my groan did not attract Green Peace as they would have probably towed this whale out to open water!

Aqua Guru (Seahunter MK11) was busy beeping as I pulled out coins (one Indian which was not much of a surprise as I was surrounded by them) hair dewies and a few rings of which none was a precious metal. Lord love a duck...and there was quite a few of those around. The sweet smell of grass engulfed me (not the kind in your front lawn) as I swung by a pair in a dingy.

Knees seemed to work okay but my right shoulder crackled with every swing. Next on the surgeons list in the fall with any luck. Cooled, calm and collected the swish continued for about 45 minutes so I exited completely water logged and happy!
1st swish.jpg

Upvote 13
Well! People actually go in the water there. As in it thaws enough to allow such.
L.o.l..

Congrats! It's a too brief season.
Nice plunder. An encouraging ratio of jewelry. And fine quota of coin.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back