Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2009
Connecticut
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Prizm III Teknetics T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out to a couple of new sites today with Heavymetalnut. The 2 sites we went to were very old cellar holes so when this 1883 seated dime popped out it was kind of a shock. I'll take it! I've been waiting for this day for a very long time. I also found some very nice buttons and a neat little brooch with DIAMONDS...the fake kind :laughing7:....And the big dandy button had me convinced that it was a copper :-\ It looked just like a coin in the hole and in my hand. Today was an awesome day.

Attachments

• coin find.bmp.jpg
    coin find.bmp.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 900
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 850
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    26.6 KB · Views: 850
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 873
Upvote 0
leddel said:
well big congrats on your first seated dime Sniffy , glad you and Dave made it out . some nice buttons too. try not to show up Dave to much you could damage him for good :laughing7: :laughing7:

its good you to hear ya had a great day , congrats
:-[ yeah he showed me up on todays hunt.actually i got that dime signal and said ennh another seated at 3 inches and saw sniffy behind me but said ahh what the heck! let sniff get it! :laughing9:
congrats jesse!!!!! can't wait to get back!

Congrats on the seated dime. It is in great shape.
Dman
Dman
Dman
Dman

HEAVYMETALNUT said:
leddel said:
well big congrats on your first seated dime Sniffy , glad you and Dave made it out . some nice buttons too. try not to show up Dave to much you could damage him for good :laughing7: :laughing7:

its good you to hear ya had a great day , congrats
:-[ yeah he showed me up on todays hunt.actually i got that dime signal and said ennh another seated at 3 inches and saw sniffy behind me but said ahh what the heck! let sniff get it! :laughing9:
congrats jesse!!!!! can't wait to get back!
Geesh! Throw the dog a bone......Dave was having such a bad day I had to plant a few buttons to put a half way descent look on his face. :icon_shaking2:

BuckleBoy said:
Those are EXCELLENT finds. The buttons are interesting and nice ones, and the Seated on top of it...all I can say is BRAVO! :hello2:

Congratulations,

Buckles
Thank you. It's funny because just on the way to the site all I could think about was a seated coin of any sort and another state copper. No copper, but got this little lady. Now I have to put another item in it's place. I think I'm after the elusive shield nickle now.

Congrats on your first seated, nice hunt and finds. That seated looks like a beauty :thumbsup:

Awesome finds!
Congrats on your first seated, which is a thrill in of itself. The condition yours is in makes it all the better :thumbsup:

Hey sniffy , it's great that your cellar hole produced a sweet seated for you.
Congrats on you first. :thumbsup: I'm sure there will be more.

HB

Congratz on your first seated ... I got my first a few months ago ( 1876 dime) and my new goal this year is a Shield nickel! Good luck on your new goal as well!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back