1975 error nickle?

butch325

Jan 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all, I was wondering if someone could i.d. this nickle for me. It has liberty stamped in reverse on his chest and it looks like god in reverse behind his head and a ring around the edge of the coin that is not usually there. I figure this is a double stamp coin and its kind of neat. Wondering what you all think about it and if it might be of any real value to collectors

Attachments

• Scan_Doc0001.pdf
    274.1 KB · Views: 392
Thanks all for figuring out what I had here. The opposite side of the coin,which i didnt post is almost flatened smooth so i guess that would hold the vice theory correct. Just seems odd what some people will do when the have to much time on there hands! Thanks again to everyone that was involved in solving this little mystery!

Upvote 0
Thanks all for figuring out what I had here. The opposite side of the coin,which i didnt post is almost flatened smooth so i guess that would hold the vice theory correct. Just seems odd what some people will do when the have to much time on there hands! Thanks again to everyone that was involved in solving this little mystery!
Yuppers, sometimes we even lay them on RXR tracks when we get bored.....NGE

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back