Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20240730_210611.jpg
20240730_202825.jpg
20240730_202944.jpg
20240730_203105.jpg
20240730_202801.jpg

Incredible day yesterday....fished all day with the family, and then stopped at the sandbar to cool off and swim....so this was an unplanned stop. I always have a machine on the boat, so I quickly jumped in while the wife and boy cooled off in the shallows. Only 2 hours in the ocean, and boom 💥 all this 18k showed up....awsome day for me !! Even got my 3rd black gold this season....that black gold charm has probably been there since the 90s....turned out to be a white gold piece !! Incredible new spot has coughed up 3 black golds this summer !! The class ring is size "king kong" and a really hefty chunk of 18k !! Nice religious theme to the hunt also....something special about finding the religious gold that really lights me up. Cheers folks enjoy the rest of summer !!

Upvote 32
View attachment 2161586View attachment 2161587View attachment 2161588View attachment 2161589View attachment 2161590
Incredible day yesterday....fished all day with the family, and then stopped at the sandbar to cool off and swim....so this was an unplanned stop. I always have a machine on the boat, so I quickly jumped in while the wife and boy cooled off in the shallows. Only 2 hours in the ocean, and boom 💥 all this 18k showed up....awsome day for me !! Even got my 3rd black gold this season....that black gold charm has probably been there since the 90s....turned out to be a white gold piece !! Incredible new spot has coughed up 3 black golds this summer !! The class ring is size "king kong" and a really hefty chunk of 18k !! Nice religious theme to the hunt also....something special about finding the religious gold that really lights me up. Cheers folks enjoy the rest of summer !!
Seeing pictures like that make me want to spit my coffee out and run into the water.

Seeing pictures like that make me want to spit my coffee out and run into the water.
Sip your coffee slowly as the sun rises, walk down to the water and get all the gold....it's out there !! It was a special hunt with only a few bits of trash and a small handful of clad....mainly just gold !!

View attachment 2161586View attachment 2161587View attachment 2161588View attachment 2161589View attachment 2161590
Just make sure to leave all of the bottle caps and pull tabs till I get there!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back